BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just More Boring Stuff

Well I'm sitting here watching a movie with the family and Aaron and Lisa.... I wont tell you what movie it is because so far it been really corny.... I'm leaving for Ninilchik tomorrow with bub, trav, and jason... We are going to blumb in jasons house for him... We leave tomorrow and are going to be down there till Friday... So I figured I would do a post before I leave... I got my hockey fix in this weekend... The Nanooks won a thriller lastnite.. They didn't play the greatest, but the other team wasn't that good ether.... The Nannoks goalie Chad Johnson kept them in the game, he's doing really good this year... Anyhow it went into a shootout... There first this year.. Walls was the only one to score in the shootout and it was a pretty sweet goal... He just skated in slow then just ripped a slap shot from the hash marks over the goalies glove side shoulder... It was pretty sweet... We had are fifth Sunday afternoon services today so I was able to make it to my hockey game tonight... It was a really fun one.... I got 4 or 5 goals. I usually don't do that good so I don't know what my deal was... But I'm happy.. We won 11-6 i think, I kinda lost count... The movie turned out to be bad so we just shut it off.. It was really pretty out tonight when I was driving home from the game... It was snowing alittle and it reminded me of all those late nights at Birch Hill boarding when we would go every weekend... Moose mountain opened this weekend... But for some reason I just don't really care if I go boarding or not anymore... I guess its because everyone I used to go with is ether gone or have gotten married and are now just old fuddy dudies... Bub said I could go with him and Lisa.. =) Boy OBOY That sounds like fun!!! I think i would rather watch the No Signal sign bounce around on my tv (like its doing right now because every body just ran off after the movie without shutting anything off. Thanks guys) then go boarding with them.. Oh hey Sam just for you I'll post a pic of my coat.. and here is the website for the coats.. Its even in English.. Well I better go pack for tomorrow... Hope you all have a good week...

Just so you know this is the girls version of the coat. The dudes version looks alittle different (cooler) but without the girly figure to it.. lol =) And Ya Lisa if I had a girlfriend I would buy her this coat... Its not my fault you got a selfish guy who will only buy himself nice jackets... So you should be bitter at him not me..... =)

0 comments: