BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I made it back

I got back from ninilchik last night... We had a good time and got alot of work done... It was good to get to know Jason alittle better... He's a great guy... Its was kinda weird hearing a guy I don't know that well talk about what a great girl my sis was, but it was also really neat... We got his house all plumbed in and hooked up a pressure tank and water heater... I think he was happy with what all we got done... Lambert had us change out his water heater too... So ya it was a long week... The roads weren't that great on the drive back... It was raining going threw Anchorage and the roads all the way to denali park were covered in snow, but once we got threw the park the roads were really good the rest of the way... The fan for the heater in my truck went out on the way to ninilchik, it had been going out for awhile now... You would have to kick the fan to get it to come on, but it finally just died on me... So we had to put a new one in... We were in the parking lot of home depot at soldona... It was cold and windy and we had a hard time putting it in... It took us an hour and a half to get it in and working... No fun at all... Well least I know how to change out my heater fan now... It was hard on our way back to drive by alyeska... You could see the lights and the ski lifts working... I almost cried, but i kept back the tears.. Today it was really warm and it was snowing hard.... It would have been a perfect day to go boarding... Hey Sam you should fly up here next week and go boarding with me...=) It would be a blast!!!! Okay I better go to bed, so I'm not sleeping in Sunday school tomorrow.... I'm going to try to do a post about the date that will live in infamy tomorrow... Anybody know what that date and day was about??? Huhh anybody know??? without looking it up.... I'll give you a clue, it has something to do with Hawaii... Well if you don,t know then your a sad pathetic being... It had one of the greatest impacts on the history of our country... Okay I better stop talking... Night all...

2 comments:

Samuel Hammett said...

December 7th, Pearl Harbor Day, Cuz today is the anniversery of the attack on Pearl Harbor

~Kluane said...

Hey...I was going to guess that....