BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Just pictures

Well I don't really feel like writing a lot today, so I'm just going to post some pics I took over the summer on my phone..

I had a day off of work at the beginning of summer
so me and jock had a big brother little brother time
out on the town... So I took him to chillis..


Kriss and Aimee stole my phone and took this
picture and put it on as my wallpaper as a joke.
I changed it after awhile but whenever I plug my phone
in it come up as my wallpaper.. I don't know why...

Jane before she turned bad... She's sweet but bad...


Sam I still think you should have bought these..



This is what jo and bek do when they get home.
Jo talks to her guy and bek watches movies...
I don't know why I even took this picture...





We were at B&N and I was trying to annoy Lisa,
so I started to take picture of her... After I took
this picture she just looked at me and said (grow
up) and then walked away before I could tell her
the some thing I tell my mom when she tells me
that...


Sorry for the boring post, but I figured it was better then not posting anything at all....


5 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't think this was boring at all. I love pictures!

And how could you not like to have that lovely picture of your sisters on your phone? I think it turned out great! :)

Samuel Hammett said...

Those Oakleys were pretty awesome...

Anonymous said...

"Pretty" being the key word there:)

Samuel Hammett said...

Bek, that really didn't make sense.

Anonymous said...

meaning they were more "pretty" then they were "awesome" Don't pretend like you didn't understand that, Sam.