BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009


Well it's been 5 weeks or 6 (I've lost count) since I lost my job and I still haven't found a new one yet.. Very depressing :( I hate it so much.. I feel like such a loser... So far I've only got one job offer and that one was out of town, so I turned it down... I put in another application in last week and it sounds promising.. But all I can do is wait and see what happens...


We went on a hike last Monday and I was hoping by now to have some picture to post but somebody is taking there jolly good time getting them to me, so I guess they'll just hafto wait for another day... Anyhow I got some picture of us at the lake today that I'll post..


So ya with no work life has been rather depressing lately. Most of last week was cold and rainy.. So there wasn't much you could do but stay inside.. That gets old fast... I did have Mike over on Saturday (His wife left him for a couple of weeks to go to Texas and he was mopping around because of it. So I had him over to cheer him up.. and we played the Wii and watched some of the 7th season of 24. As always I tried to be a good influence on him and get him to buy a couple jet skies before his wife gets back so we could go out and have some real fun.. He was tempted but didn't go for it YET... :) I still got a couple of days to work on him before his wife gets back.. I even told him he could store them at my house.. lol Hmm I wish..


So ya we went swimming again today.. That lake just doesn't seem to want to warm up... Maybe it has something to do with it being in Alaska.. Just a guess.. It was still pretty cold.. I hope some time in my life I get to swim in water that's not just above freezing..






Walking to the lake.



Little miss kriss looking pretty as usual.
Joyka, Aimee, Ross and Jock having a noodle fight..
Joyka and Aimee sucking up water in the noodle and trying to blow it on Jock.
And me..

0 comments: