BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm laying on Tobi's bed watching jock clean up the room.. It's rather entertaining.. Dad woke him up at 9 instead of his usual 10:30 or 11, so he's walking around like he's drunk and pouting while he cleans the room.. I asked him what was wrong and he said ( you didn't have to wake up to dad yelling at you and having to clean up all the mess Tobi made).. I was like hmm ya that does sound bad.. If it was true.. His idea of cleaning up the room is throwing all the clothes on the floor dirty and clean into the closet. He always makes this weird face when he picks up his underwear like they really stink.. :) They probably do! Then he holds a pair up and asks me if I could fit into them? I said Ya I probably could. Why did you stretch them? He makes a weird face and says "no they're too small for me".. I'm like what? They would fit me but they're too small for you? So ya it was kind of funny..

I went for a run yesterday because it was sunny out so I thought I would get some exercise in and work on the tan at the same time.. So I went and ran a couple of miles on the dyke.. After the run I felt really beat and tired up for some reason.. I usually feel really good after a run.. So after diner I crashed for a couple of hours on Tobi's bed.. When I woke up I didn't feel much better and I started to get a sore throat.. So I went and got in my bed and tried to sleep.. For some reason the last couple of days I haven't been able to sleep very good at night.. I woke up at 3 a.m. with a really bad sore throat. When I woke up this morning my whole body hurt and I had a headache.. So if you're wondering, that's why I'm still in bed at 10 in the morning..

I'm thinking I've got the swine flu.. Ya I'm pretty sure that's what it is.. Hmm I wonder where I picked it up from.. I'm probably going to die!! Oh well, death sounds kind of good right now.. It would take all my problems away.. For one I wouldn't have to worry about finding a job.. If I die it might even take away some other people's problems too!! Hmm I guess we will just hafto wait and see..
So ya as you can see I'm still jobless. and hopeless. I talked to a guy that works at one of the plumbing supply houses and he gave me a couple more places to go and check out.. So we'll see what happens.. I really despise this. It's like life is on hold.. You can't really make big plans being jobless..


Since this is just a long boring post I'll put a funny movie up for you..

Here's my little coffee drinking buddy.. He usually tries to run away from me. I guess he thinks I'm annoying. Me annoying?? Never!! But if I'm drinking coffee he always tries to suck up to me.. So I always save some for him..

We have a smart little bird that likes to tease gooby. The bird seems to really enjoy it but gooby acts rather annoyed.. Here's the video..


0 comments: