BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SUMMMER TIME!!!! yeeeehhhaaaaaaaa

The last couple of days its been amazingly nice outside... So since I'm a jobless bum I've tried to spend most of my time outside doing stuff... Anyhow the other day I had Jock come outside to help me do some work.... I told him to hook up the sprinkler to water the lawn.. Which turned out to be a bad idea.. Because that was the end of him helping me.. He spent the rest of the do doing THIS.. :) Yep jumping threw the sprinkler.. He was having so much fun he thought the dogs would like it... So he picked up Gooby and started jumping threw with him...


He did it with Molly and Jane too... None of the dogs enjoyed it very much.. They all had a tormented look on their face... Jane and Gooby ran off and hide from him as soon as he let them down... Molly just looked annoyed and like she would bite Jock if he tried to pick her up to do it again..

Poor Gooby up stairs on the porch hiding from the little terror... He wasn't pleased with Jock at all..
Me, Jock and Aaron went to Chena Lakes today to kill some time by practice are golf swing in the big field by the lake... I stopped when I almost hit a car with the ball.. Jock saw that there was some kids swimming, so he started begging me to let him swim... I said it was to cold but he kept bugging me, so I caved in.. So we ran home and grabbed our shorts, Jane, and Molly.. We called Ross and got him to come too.. So here's some videos of our time at the lake..



Ya the water was crazy cold... We finally got Ross to jump in...


The dogs loved it but they got so cold that they started acting unusually weired...

They were burning the flood control and had some smoke jumpers practicing... It looked like a blast...

Ross was trying to surf on a noodle.. (: It didn't work...

Poor little dogs...

1 comments:

Aaroneous said...

too bad you can't really see the plane or the smoke jumpers. Jock sure in entertaining, especially when he first gets out of the water.

This is gonna be a good summer!