BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Its a Good Day

The Lord blessed me with a job this week.. The guy I talked to on Monday who works at the plumbing store got me hooked up with Rocky's Heating.. I went in and talked to them on Wednesday and they hired me that day.. So that was really neat.. It's not the greatest place to work, but God gave it to me so I'm happy.. Better then no work at all... So ya now I feel like a real man again.. :-) Today was my first day working there.. It's pretty good.. I didn't do much hard work it was mostly paper work.. Everyone there seemed pretty nice.. Nice but lost.. It's amazing how many people out there claim to be Christians but the next second they're cussing like a sailor.. They usually say they go to Friends church.. So ya that sorta explains it.



Working wasn't the most exciting thing that happened to day...



THIS WAS!!! My Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup..






1 comments:

Chord said...

JORDAN you commented on my blog!!!!!! WOW!!!! BIG STEP !!! hahah jk. I don't remember where i got those facts but i will be posting more if someone is going to comment on there.