BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well there it goes

Yep there goes my summer... It's the first day of summer and it's already over for me... I just took a job where I'll be working 6 days a week, 11 hours a day. I'm not really looking forward to it. But on the bright side they're going to be paying me an insane amount of money... They originally said I would be working on base and making some really crazy money but after I took the job they changed their minds and decided to make me work off base.. So ya that was kind of a bummer.. :-) I really hate the idea of having to work saturdays, so hopefully working 6 days a week doesn't last long.. So ya I don't really plan in having much fun this summer... I'll probably just work, sleep, and go to church.. I guess that doesn't sound too bad.. Maybe I'll be able to afford my own place soon.. :-) Maybe... I just hope the job turns out to be okay...

I'm really bummed out.. I took dad golfing for fathers day yesterday and I meant to take some pictures so I could post them but I totally forgot.. It was my dads first time golfing and he was kind of scared he would look stupid so I made Mike come with us so dad wouldn't feel so bad.. lol It turned out to be alot of fun and dad wasn't as bad as he thought he was going to be.. By the end Dad said he might even buy himself some golf clubs.. So ya I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures.. We looked pretty funny sometimes..

1 comments:

~Kluane said...

I guess you're not really missing much summer with the weather the way it's been lately=o)