BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Its A Sad Day


Its a sad day here at the Humphreys... We lost one of our family members today. We had to put our dog Sorrel down today..... The last couple of weeks her health has really been going down hill. We think she had cancer. She wasn't eating anymore and was having a really hard time getting around... So we decided to put her down... It was kinda hard on some of the family, but it was the best thing for her...


Well on the brighter side, we had a great Christmas here... I got couple of war books and alot of clothes... My mom got me a light purple dress shirt with a tie and brown dress pants... She said that she couldn't bring herself to buy me anything on my list... I guess I just want stupid stuff... I wore the outfit on Sunday and we went to the pioneer home that day... All the old ladies there kept telling me that they liked my outfit... So I was glad mom got me it instead of what I had asked for... I kinda prefer it that way... Bek gave me the best present.... She made me a scrap book of all our adventures with the Hammetts.. It almost made me cry looking at the pictures... Those were some of the funnest times... I got the family Little Big Planet for PS3... Its the funnest game ever... You have little Sack boys or girls that you bounce around threw different obstacle courses... The other night tobi, aimee, and jock stayed up tell 3 in the morning playing it... It was so funny to watch them play it... They could hardly play they were laughing so hard... You just hafto play it to understand.. I'll see if I can find a video of it to show you... I got jock another airsoft gun, so we have been having little wars in our house.. We made a little action video using the airsoft guns, so if you want to see it go to tobi's blog... Well I better go, today is jo's b-day and its almost time to eat....
Here's what a sack boy looks like... Aren't they cute?? :) You can dress them up and change there color... The best game ever....


We just woke up in these picture and are waiting for dad and mom to tell us when can go in and see our presents from the parents.. All our gifts from mom and dad... Playing airsoft!!!! Come On!! Come On stick your little terrorist head out!! There you go!! Your MINE!! Jock showing off his battle wounds.... Boy!! we really do look like terrorist... :)

3 comments:

It's a good life said...

I'm really sorry about Sorrel... =(
Thats no fun... =/

Glad you guys had a good Christmas though(: Tell Krista she needs to post too.

Rachel said...

That's so sad about Sorrel...
:(

Samuel Hammett said...

Poor Sorrel... I still think you should come down here so I can whoop you in airsoft.