BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hmmm

April 2nd and it's 20 below out... Crazy huh!! I didn't really mind.. Infact I was kinda happy... It meant that the ice wouldn't be all melted yet so I could play more hockey... I got off of work early today, so me and smith grabbed our skates and met up with Ethan at the big dipper to play some hockey... There was a couple of guys there that asked if me and Ethan want to play two on two against them... So of course we said ya... It turned out to be a real test on my pride... They totally schooled us at the art of hockey... After ten minutes of playing they had us 5-1... It's funny how your pride tries to take hold of you when you're getting wipped up on... It was really trying to ruin the game for me... But I sucked it up and just smiled and played harder... It turned out to be really fun... Luckely for me I had to leave to go pick up kriss and tobi, so I didn't have to endure that for very long...

Well I guess I get to be a loser tomorrow... No work... So now I've got to find something to do with my day.. JOY :-(.. I'll probably just stay up late gaming and sleep in... Then spend the rest of my afternoon at Barns & Nobles or Take 5... Sam you so need to move up here so we can be bums together... I think I might meet up with Ethan again and play some hockey... YAY!!

Okay i'm already sick of seeing the Grizzly arena footall sighns up... This town is so pathetic... I can't believe people would even go watch them... That sport is for trailor trash... It shouldn't even be considered a sport... It so smears the name of football... What this town needs is a hockey team like the Aces... So that way when the nooks aren't playing we can watch them... This arena football is a joke...
And what christian would go to something where nasty half naked girls go prancing around through it all...

Here's a video of a couple of close calls in the ncaa frozen four tournament... It's the first time i've seen a puck do that...





0 comments: