BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hmm Boring

It has been awhile since I posted so I figured I would do one... There's just one small problem.. I can't think of anything to post...

Oh ya we didn't have church tonight.. That felt really weird... Almost wrong.. Anyhow there's a missionary up here that my dad wanted the church to meet, but the only time the missionary could make it to our church was on a Thursday night.. So we moved the mid-week services from Wednesday to Thursday... Since we didn't go to church me and Krista went to the store and got junk food... Now after a bag of chips and half a pineapple I feel really sick... Should've just worked out like I had planned on doing..


I really hate this time of year... The snows melting and every thing is wet and muddy.. Now that the Ice is gone there's not much you can do outdoors until it dries up... Oh and my stupid VW keeps getting stuck in the driveway.. YA the driveway and on flat ground.... I just can't get any traction in all the slush... I just keep spinning out.. And some one has a trailer in the way of getting in and out of the driveway... WoW what a boring post... Hmm lets see what else.. Tobi did a interesting post on God's Will... If you haven't read it yet you should... It's definitely something that alot of people get confused in there life and get mad over when you challenge them on it....

I was going to post a movie but I don't feel like it know... It's bed time anyway I had better go to bed this post is rather lame anyway...

0 comments: