BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My New Kickers

My mom said I had to do another post... She didn't want you all to think that I'm still in depression.. So I guess I'll post something... I'm still in depression though.. The ice rink is starting to melt and will probably be a real mess by the end of the week... So ya depressing... You know that panicking feeling you get were it takes your breath away and you hafto really force yourself to breath.. Ya that's what happens to me when I think of the ice melting.. Its kinda hard on me..

UH-OH!!! there goes mom freaking out about the faucet again... WHY!! O WHY!! am I the plumber in the family!!

Well I decided it was time for me to grow up in one area of my life... Scary HUH?? I've decided not to buy anymore skater shoes... That doesn't mean I'm going to stop wearing the ones I already own though... They're some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever wore... I don't know really why I'm done with skater shoes.. I guess its mainly because I'm tired of seeing all the stupid dorks that wear them and don't want to be thought of as one of them... So I decided to move to something more classy.. PUMAS.... I bought a pare last year and really liked them... They were really lite and felt like slippers.. So I decided to get me a anther set of pumas....

I got me a pare of puma Voltaic Ripstop.... I found them in Journeys, but they didn't have my size.. That store really stinks.. I asked for three different pairs of shoes that day and they didn't have any in my size... And the gal wasn't very help full either.. Anyhow I found them online and they were cheaper too.. They are soo the most comfortable shoes ever... There extremely lite and the inside of them are really soft... So ya big puma fan now... That's the only brand of shoe I'm buying now except for dress shoes since they don't really make those yet... Anyhow I think they look cool to... I some how got a stain on the gray part the second day I had them... I was so mad at myself I almost cried... Ohwell I guess I'll just have to buy me another pair soon...

3 comments:

Chord said...

Yeah those Pumas are really nice, I almost got a pair like that. Me and Dad like the Pumas but we never get any because Mom dont like them at all. =(

Samuel Hammett said...

Oh no, not more of them... :(

rebekah said...

:) Yay!!! No more skater shoes!! So glad you've finally accepted that you're not a teenager anymore. European style is way more classy anyways. ;)