BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Depression

I'm going into depression.... The nooks lost tonight.... It's to cold to play hockey... I'm dying for sugar SUGAR SUGAR,,,I can't find any in this house why WHY!!! Oh and I can't think of anything to post... Hey if you haven't already you should go visit smith's blog.. He's got a cute little video of are little beagle (well sorta)..

ARRGH!! THAT'S JUST WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.. Bek has this cake she made to take to work with her tomorrow and it's just sitting out on the counter begging to be eaten....
Hmmm?? It is It isn't It is It Isn't It is WOA SNAPE OUT OF IT JORDAN!! Stealing little peice of cake is SOOO not worth the wrath of bek...

ppffffssssss I think i'm justing going to go cry myself to sleep... )-: Night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some one is sad, sad, sad. :)

Anonymous said...

Its gunna be O.K. Jordan.

Take a couple deep breaths(;