BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pretty Crazy..................................Hockey

Here are some crazy goals that Ovechkin scored... The last goal in the movie is the best.. He just pulled that one off in one of last weeks games.. He's crazy good..



The Nooks just swept there last series and are sitting in fourth place and have sealed up home ice for the first round of the playoffs.. They also have a chance to get a first round bye in the playoffs... Pretty crazy!!!

And the most craziest thing yet is that my hockey team made it to the championship game.. We played last week and I was able to make it to the game... It was the funnest game yet for me this year.. We went ahead 2 to 0 in the first, but then the other team came back in the second and scored 4 goals in a row.. My team tied it up with 2 quick goals at the start of the third.. Midway threw the third each time scored another goal.. With the game tied at 5 up it really started to get intense out there as the time clicked down on the clock.. There was about 3 minutes left in the game when one of my teammates put a shot on goal... I was driving to the net when he took the shot.. The goalie blocked the shot and the puck bounced out past me as I drove to the net.. I put on the brakes and turned real fast and the puck was just sitting there right in front of me... So I grabbed it and started to turn back around to face the goal... I figured the goalie would still be down from just blocking the shot. So as soon as I got turned around, I shot the puck top shelf.. The goalie was still down and the puck went over his lift shoulder into the net... So we won in the end 6-5 and are going to the championship game on Wednesday.. Pretty crazy huh??

0 comments: