BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Burnt Out on Relationships, Life, and Three Little Girls in a Video

Umm ya I'm really getting burnt out with relationships.. And I'm starting to go into depression.. Anyhow I'll get to that in a little bit... Me and Smith went to town today. We had to drop Tobi off at work and Smith needed to buy dress shoes and I needed to find dress pants and dress shoes.. But after going to just about every store in town, Ive came to the conclusion that there is way to many fat people in America.. or Fairbanks.. Because not a single store had a pare of pants that were size 32 waist 34 length... Now that's sad.. They had plenty of 36 waist 32 length... Hmm I wonder why that is???

Okay enough of that... Well I've came to the conclusion that people who are in (relationships) or the most selfish people on earth... :-( After Watching certain people go through their engagements and seeing how they act and go about with it has totally taken the desire out of me to ever go through it myself .... It's like they think the world just revolves around them... It's funny to watch how they start acting all different around each other instead of being who they really are they just start being kinda fake... It's also funny how every body else can see it but they are totally oblivious to it.. They can't tell that the other person is being kinda fake... You know I don't think that the person who's being fake even knows that they really are... I thinks its really funny after a couple of month of them being married when they find out what the person they married is really like... It makes you just want to so "I TOLD YOU SO!!! or YOU MARRIED THEM DEAL WITH IT!!" LOL

As most of you all know Jo is getting married this next Sunday.. I've got to admit It's going to be really hard on me when she leaves... I'm a really family oriented person... I can't even imagine how it's going to be like with her gone... You go from seeing her just about every day of your life to just seeing her a couple of weeks out of the year... It makes me kinda bitter about the idea of people in my family getting married, or at least getting married to someone that lives far away.. I'm still happy for her though... But there is also times when they just drive me nut and I wish they would just get married and get it over with... Jo hasn't been as bad as some when it comes to being selfish but she has had her moments... Like this morning when she was going to town... This is her last week with us, so I wanted to spend some time with her so I asked her if I could go to town with her.. She was like NO!! I was like PLEASE Jo it may be our last time to go to town together!! And she said NOPE I don't want you to come... LOL Or like when she gets mad at someone in the family and says I can't wait to get married and get out of here... I usually just respond to her by saying, Uhuh Jo just wait a couple of month when you finally see who your night in shining armor really is and that his armor can get a little rusty.. When he leaves for work and your just sitting bear foot and pregnant in your home there Anchor Point all alone looking at all the insulation sticking out of the walls... Then you'll regret what you said and that you didn't let me go to town with you... LOL But besides those to times I totally think think jo and jason have done really good in not being too self centered... They in no way are fake around each other... I am really happy for them and think that they're the perfect model for how Christan's should conduct themselves in a relationship...

Now its a little different story when it comes to Caleb and Lisa... They to are a perfect example for how a relationship is to be carried out in a godly manner... But they both have the world revolves around them bug really bad... It's kind of a touchy subject so I'm not going to dwell on it for very long... :-) Lets just say I've never seen a girl so blinded about a person in my life... When I can name like 100 annoying faults of Caleb off of the top of my head she can only name 1... Blinded I say totally blinded!! They both seem kinda fake around each other.. I know they don't try to be but the so are... Its sad sad I say!! Oh and boy is it ever embarrassing when I hear bub answer the phone when his girl calls... It makes me cringe and want to hide my head in embarrassment.. You just need to hear it to understand... Oh and she thinks whatever Caleb says is always right.. RIGHT!!! that's just my LBS coming out... Lets just say I cant wait tell the day she disagrees with something he does and she plants her feet and gets her stubborn mule face on... I hope I'm there for that Its going to be good... (little sister Kriss sympathizes much with big brother)

So ya right now in my life I could really care less if I ever get married.... I'm just don't feel like ever going through what they are doing... After talking it through with Aaron and Tobi we are all just going to get the bowl cut and shave a bald spot on top of are head and become Monks. And find a monastery on some mountain to live out are lives in peace ... All I would need to be happy is my snowboard, hockey stick, and ps3.. Tobi would bring his laptop and Aaron his kettlebell... And we live happily ever after... Oh and Sam you can come to if you want... Well to be honest I haven't talked to tobi or Aaron about it yet but I'm sure they would think my idea is great... They always do... (little sister Kriss giggles and is hoping one day big brother will grow up but at the same time never change (o;)

I'm staring to get depressed because I'm done with all my hockey games for this year and the nooks only got a couple more home games left... So the hockey season is coming to a close and I'm just not ready for that just yet... Oh well such is life... Also Aaron tried to kill me in a workout on Thursday... My legs our like screaming at me whenever I walk up or down anything.. They really hurt... I don't know how many times I murdered Aaron in my mind for making me do that workout.... Oh on the bright side we watched a six hour show about my dream job... It was a show about the training of navy seals... It was very cool!! I SO would love to do that... But I know that's not what God wants for me right now.. Bummer!! :( Maybe some day, Maybe!! :) (little sister Kriss thinks not!)

Okay here's the video you all have been waiting for... We found it on the camera today when we were taking pictures of Aimee's b-day party.. She had a sleep over last night and that's what its from... Also I asked Aimee before I posted it.. Also these girls seem to make it a goal in there live to be unusually mean to me....(little sister Kriss is getting out a violin to play a sad song)

7 comments:

Cpt.Winters said...

Little sis kriss could have left out her little thought out of my post.. lol thanks for proofreading it for me little sis kriss...

Anonymous said...

Play another round with that violin little Kriss. It sounds like Cpt Winters has been eating a few sour apples lately. Of course he will never ever be twitter-pated when some little girl comes into his life. If you think that then I have an ice maker machine to sell you when it is fifty below in Alaska.

top sargeant

~Kluane said...

"WE make it our goal in life to be mean to YOU"!!?? I don't think so....! What does posting that movie mean? I think you are the one being mean to us! I don't think you really asked Aimee...I think it was more like "Aimee I'm going to post this picture okay? and you can't tell me no because I'm your mean older brother!"
Whatever....I'm sure you were just waiting for a comment like this.

Joyka said...

YOU ARE MEAN!!!! I am not sure which one of you I am going to kill first, Aimee, for not deleting that video, or you, for posting it!!! you are not supposed to post things like that unless you want to die, or is that the idea, in stead of having to live with Aron, and Tobi, and Sam as monks for ever. hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Oh come on girls give it up, we all know you're secretly thrilled to be on Jordan's blog.

Samuel Hammett said...

I'm in, I've always wanted to be a monk, learn martial arts, hide swords, knives and guns under my bright orange robe, shave my head... ummm.. yeah.

Joyka said...

um.... I am confused, when you said "Monk" I was thinking of the guy that never touched guns, took a shower evry hour, brushed his teath every 90 minutes, had an assistant that was under paid, and carried baby wipes in her purse so that any time some one shook your hand you could wipe it off. And you found murder every where you went..... I am not so sure that is what you are talking about any more.....