BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life

Now that the wedding is over life is starting to get back to normal. Well sorta... I guess with Jo gone it will never be back to normal.. But its not so hectic around here.. Everyone's trying not to go into depression.. So far its just been the parents who have broke down and start crying.. Go figure?? They were the ones that caused this to happen why are they crying?? (-:
I do already miss her but it hasn't really hit me that she's going to be gone forever... So I haven't cried yet.. Jo's not much for affection but she did give me two hugs and even cried when I hugged her... OH AND!!! She even let me kiss here before dad walked her forward... (-: She started to back away then finally let me kiss her... Cool huh!! I guess letting me kiss you Jo makes up for calling everybody in the family but me today... But if it happens again then you'll owe me one Jo...

Lets see besides the wedding, life has been rather lame... I didn't get to work today and there's no work tomorrow so that's depressing... I hate being a bum... I did find out one cool thing this week.. I guess hockey isn't over for me just yet.. Some how my loser of a team pulled out back to back wins in the tournament... So we get to play two more games and I should be able to play in both of them... So ya that's exciting!! Oh I guess that's not the only exciting thing that's happened... Have you ever had your sister chase you around the house with a pair of scissors threatening to cut your shirt off?? I did!! It doesn't get much more exciting then that around here.. lol (-: I guess bek didn't think my shirt was appropriate.. Her and kriss said it was to tight, immodest, and gay.. lol I would have to agree with them... I bought with the hope of them all freaking out on me and they didn't disappoint.. Thanks girls..

Here are some picture from when we went to the Chace's house last week... They just wanted to have us over one last time before our family get ripped apart..




Here's Tekoa (boy I hope I spelled that right).. She torments me by always smiling at me real big, but then when I try to pick her up she screams like I'm killing her... She did let me hold her for a bit when I was feeding her Ice cream... But when it was all gone she was back to screaming again.. Hmm must be a girl thing...








Here's me being a bad influence on Titus.. I showed him a couple of movies on my Zune, then let I put some music on for him... Boy did he ever love that... Luckily it was playing something decent when his mom came by and listen to it to make sure it was appropriate..


This last picture isn't from the Chaces... After the wedding bub had one of his lets just say Caleb moments and suggested we have a sleep over.. Strange huh?? So we all grabbed our beds and moved them out to the living room.. It wasn't quite a sleep over since we all lived there.. But ya we all slept together in the living room... It was totally like a girly sleepover too.. Like talking and staying up late, bub even asked this of the wall middle school girly question.. He was in rare form that night... He even jumped of his bed and pummelled me when a made a bash on Lisa.. It was alot of fun... Okay gotto go... Night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jord I published your post for you. :)

Anonymous said...

You should know from experience that it's dangerous to leave your blog signed in. :) Good thing I'm not a mean sister. :) Good thing I'm not Krista!!! I can only imagine everything she'd put on here if she found this opportunity. You should be more careful in the future.

Samuel Hammett said...

I feel your pain, been there before...

Joyka said...

LAME!!!!!!!!!!! you should have done some thing, like make the back ground hot pink, and say "I love pink", which we all know is true Jordan.