BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zombie..... OH YA!! There Out there somewhere!!

Last night we went and saw Fireproof for a second time..... The first time we went and watched it they showed some perverted R-rated previews to some other movies before fireproof and fireproof is only rated PG, so my mom went and talked to the manager about it... He said he hadn't seen it and that there not supposed to play R-rated previews when your watching PG movies... So he said he was sorry and gave all of us free movie tickets... So lastnite we went and watched it again.. The movie is realy good. It one of the best movies I've seen... The First time I watched it I almost cried, but every time I was about to cry Jock would start laughing at all the other people in the theater crying. So he kinda ruined the mood for me and made me just want to laugh too... Anyhow its a must watch... I've got a hockey game tonight at 10:15.. I'm not vary excited about going that late but I payed $600 to play so I better go to it... So ya I'm just killing time before I hafto go.... I guess I need to come up with something exciting to post before I bore you all to death.. Oh hey I know what I'll post.. A couple of weeks ago Me, Tobi, Aaron, Molly, and Jock slept outside under the stars... The temperature was in the twenties, so ya it was cold... All of us but one made it threw the night, I won't mention the name of the person who wimped out.. You'll just hafto guess... Anyhow we took some pics... And for some reason Jock kept acting like a Zombie whenever we took a pic... He looks pretty scary in the picture so I thought I would share the picture with you...

12 comments:

Aaroneous said...

Jordan... Jock is little, you can't blame him for going back in early. His body just doesn't generate that much heat.

Cpt.Winters said...

Hmmm.... Ya good point and if it was true I wouldn't have blamed him for wimping out..

Samuel Hammett said...

Poor Jockles...

Cpt.Winters said...

Jock made it threw the Night he had Molly to keep him warm..... So it wasn't Jock who wimped out..

Cpt.Winters said...

Jock made it threw the Night he had Molly to keep him warm..... So it wasn't Jock who wimped out..

~Kluane said...

hehehe I know who it was=o)

Cpt.Winters said...

Who was it then?????

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest zombie i've ever seen. :)

Cpt.Winters said...

How many Zombies have you seen bek? and Jo in the morning doesn't count...

Anonymous said...

We all know that it was Aaron that wimped out. And, he wimped out before he even fell asleep.

Anonymous said...

Tobi...

Samuel Hammett said...

Now I really want to know who whimped out