BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hockey

I just got home from playing Hockey... I never can sleep right after playing hockey so a decided i would do a post before i went to bed... So ya I had a hockey game at 10:30 tonight.. Smith tagged along with me.. He said he wanted to see me play, but i thank he was hoping to see me get beat up... My teams not the greatest this year... The team rep is just plain dumb and everybody else just tries to stay on the ice as long as they can... Nobody evens talks on the bench.. So ya its kinda depressing.. Anyhow I'm still having alittle fun, I got a score in my first game... So far my team has played four games and we are 2-1-1. I've only got to play in two of the four games, because the other two were on Sunday nights... Tonight we got whipped up on pretty bad.. The score was 11-5 so ya no one really played defence on are team tonight.. I think i was like the only forward you tried to back check... But i still had fun... I think i have another game Sunday night at a time that i can make it..... The nanooks start there regular season in the CCHA this week against bowling green, so that should be fun to watch.. The nanooks have already played a couple exhibition games and a couple tournaments.. They won a tournament down in Anchorage and then Anchorage came up here and won one up here.. So far the nooks are 4-1-1.. So that's kinda cool... Hopefully they have a good year, but i'm not going to count on it... Okay its 12:30 and I've got work tomorrow.. So night youall...

2 comments:

Samuel Hammett said...

That's too bad... Any chance of getting a new team rep?

Cpt.Winters said...

No... Not unless he gets hurt or something.... But i doubt even then if we will get a new one... Oh well...