BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ogres At Night...

WoW!! Talk about scary!! I just about got my head bit off a couple of seconds ago.... Here's alittle advice to the guys out there with sisters... Don't try to sneak into there bedroom at midnight!! I just tried that and it wasn't very pretty.. I was trying to find the laptop that for some reason they always take to bed with them, so that I could do a post... Let's just say they made the old lady on Princess Bride look good... As you can see I found the laptop and made it out alive without losing any limbs... :-)


I haven't worked since Monday so I've just been a bum the last three days... I really hate that (being a bum).. Not having work really stinks and I really need the money.. Oh well such is life.... It just feels wrong not doing anything productive every day... I did get to go play a hockey game tonight.. This year has been a really bummer for playing in the men's hockey.. Most of the games this year are right in the middle of when we have church... So I've missed over half of the games... It's not really worth paying $600 to just get to play 12 games... WOW!! what is that like $50 a game?? Hmm that's depressing.. And it doesn't help when your teams a bunch of selfish jerks..


I guess it hasn't been that bad of a year for hockey.. I got to play hockey with Ethan and Sam a couple of times last week... It was a lot of fun... Ethan is real easy going and loves hockey as much as me... So I really enjoy when he gets to come play with me... We even got a big group to come out and play... It was kinda like the old days... Hmm those are really good memories...


I guess I was tagged by Chord to tell my version of what happened at the hockey game last Sunday... Smith and Chord have already did a post about it... But they were off on some stuff... Chord, as I recall, I blocked your first shoot and noticed that you were starting to tear up because you didn't get a goal... So I let your next shot go in before you started to really cry... I was just being a nice guy so don't you forget it.. :) No more Mr Nice guy next time.... :) I will admit that you and jock were good at deking out Aaron... I forget who scored first but I do remember Jock scoring a couple because I drew all the defence to me and gave him a perfect pass and a open goal to shoot at... Oh and Smith all that really happened on your "goal" was that somebody passed the puck to you and you missed the pass... So you where skating after it as it made its way into the net... Also I don't remember any melted ice out there but I did notice that wherever you skated the ice was starting to crack... So ya it was a lot of fun... Who wants to do it again this Sunday??


The Nanooks are playing again this weekend.. They have already secured home ice for the first round of the playoffs and they even have a chance at a first round by winning their next couple of games.. Its really cool to finally have a year where they are up there in 2nd and 3rd place... Oh I almost forgot the NHL All-star was last weekend... The day before the All-star game they have a skills competition.. There is five different advents, hardest shot, elimination shootout, shooting accuracy, fastest skater, and the breakaway challenge... The highlight if the night was my hockey hero Alex Ovechkin in the breakaway challenge... The Washington Capitals sniper currently leads the league in scoring with 31 goals and should be ranked No. 1 in enthusiasm as well. I love his style of play and he's always smiling and having fun out on the ice.. Anyhow he didn't really do that good in the breakaway challenge but the fans still voted him #1.. I'll post a video showing you why...


2 comments:

Rachel said...

What? The old lady on Princess Bride wasn't that bad. Especially since she could make great MLT's. :)

Joyka said...

WHAT!!!??? I REALLY think that you are trying to get your self killed... you would think that some one with that many sisters would know not to do that already...