BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blah Blah and a video

There's a naughty little girl in the Humphrey house... Are little innocent beagle dog Molly got defiled by a mutant looking dog tonight... So if anybody wants a mutant beagle, we might be giving some away soon.. :-) Visit Smith's blog for the full story... The weather up here has been pretty crazy lately.. It went from -50 to 30 in little over a day... I almost had to get my shorts out it felt so hot after two or three weeks of -50... Things have been really boring around here lately besides Molly getting hit on by all the dogs in the neighborhood. Since it was warm today me and Jock tried to go play hockey, but there was a team practicing on the ice so we just went home and played Little Big Planet.. Best game ever!!! Sorry I don't really have anything exciting to post... Hmm lets see... Oh I know something!!!! Smith moved in with us this week... The guy he was living with kinda had a falling out with the church so he asked Smith to move out... So know we are stuck with him LOL... OH HEY its also Aaron's birthday tomorrow, so you all might stop by his blog and say happy birthday... Lets see what else is there?? Wednesday night I told mike I was having snowboarding withdrawals so he said he would go to birch with me this weekend.. I think the Degerlunds wanted to go too so that would be really fun... Nooks are playing this weekend so that's kinda exciting.. Hmm here I'll make up for this boring post by showing you all a vidoe I took one day when me and Jock were playing around....

WARNING this movie contains strong violence, strong laughter, very loud and annoying noises, blood and gore... For ages 12 and younger.... Adult supervision is not advised...


HMMM :-{ bummer I guess it didn't have blood and gore... Yep kris I know I'm embarrassing..
Oh wait that's right you don't read my blog... OH HEY!! I almost forgote to post about that... The other day Krista tried to punch me!! YA FOR REAL!! I didn't even do anything to deserve it... She was being a bad little girl, so I disciplined her in a very loving brotherly way and then she just halled of and tried to punch me... Luckly I blocked it or it would have really messed up my pretty face... :) Anyways I hope you got a laugh out of the movie... Night all..

1 comments:

Nathan said...

oh my goodness lol.