BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My time Off

Well here's pretty much what I did my whole time off over Christmas..



Play the PS3!!!! :-) Big brother Little brother bonding time. You dont want to know how many hours we put on the ps3 the last two weeks.. Ya very grown up of me.. :-P
T> Ohh and just so you know, violent vidoe games do make you violent.. WHEN YOUR LITTLE BROTHER KEEPS WHIPPING UP ON YOU AT THEM!!! :-( just ask Jock.. So ya when I wasn't on the ps3 i was usualy sleeping. Here I got all the puppies to join me in a nap.. Isn't he adorable? I found that I don't really like being in a big family!! Big family means that you have to take turns holding Rishon..

Here I'm giving him his first driving lesson.
I got to take a little nap with him..

class=">
Just hanging out with uncle Jord in town while his mom was shopping..













3 comments:

Chord said...

Thats Hilarious Jordy... :))

Chord said...

Oh idk if you have seen my blog lately but i changed the URL so if you still want to get updates from it then you'll have to re put it in your blog update thingy thingy.

Chord said...

hhhh... dumb me heres the address xcountryisawsome.blogspot.com