BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mad skills


Me and Jock went to the elementary school and played around out on the ice rink. (no ice) :( I brought my goal and we just practiced our shooting.It's funny jock never wants to do stuff like this so I have to force him to come with me. But after he comes he ends up having alot of fun. Little brat.
















I can never seem to hit the net. But this was kind of cool.







Ya there was some real power behind that shot. Jocks having a hard time pulling it out. It had to be 100+ mph shot. :).Jock deleted all the pictures I took of him shooting. He said it was an accident. Sure!






You've got to admit that was pretty neat?

3 comments:

K.H. said...

For some reason your post sent me on the search for quotes and this is what I found:

Humility does not mean thinking less of yourself than of other people, nor does it mean having a low opinion of your own gifts. It means freedom from thinking about yourself at all.

Swallow your pride occasionally, it's non-fattening! ~Author Unknown

If I only had a little humility, I would be perfect.

We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm. ~Winston Churchill

Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. ~Author Unknown

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.

Modesty: The art of encouraging people to find out for themselves how wonderful you are. ~Source Unknown

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot immediately!

Some people! You give them an inch and they think they're a ruler.

I was wrong once... I thought I made a mistake

I'm not conceited, I'm convinced...conceited people have faults...I have no faults.
Unknown quotes

ok sorry I'm done....(hehehee)

yep when you get all richER and famous cuz of your impressive "mad skills" I'll be tellin peoples "Yeah I share his last name".... ;o)

Cpt.Winters said...

Haha thanks Kriss you made my day. I'm still laughing. :)

rebekah said...

Wow, Jordan. How long did you have to practice that?? Wondering when you would use it in a game? btw you owe me a letter.