BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I WANNA KEEP ONE!!

I WANNA KEEP ONE!!!
Check out this cute little guy... Umm ya I'm talking about the beagle
not me.. :-) If you were wondering..




How could you not want a beagle??
I just put this picture in so you could check out my sweet beany!!
So ya I want to keep one really bad.. BUT??? My mom said I had to get married before I was allowed to get a dog.. SO?!?! anybody out there who wants to marry me in the next six weeks?? Anybody?? Oh and Smith don't even think about it!! You don't like beagles anyway..



Just think people you would get




ME

AND A BEAGLE!!
What more could you want?!?!
Well I bet you all are really tired of seeing beagle pictures.. I just got home from a UAF hockey game that want seven rounds in a shootout. So I was alittle pumped up when I got home. I thought I would releave all my extra energy by doing a post and making a fool of myself... :) It worked! I'm so ready for bed now.. Nite

3 comments:

rebekah said...

I sense another lecture heading your way. :)

Cpt.Winters said...

Ditto. :-)

Aaroneous said...

JORDAN!!!

Maybe we can talk about the beagle and just get a cat in the mean time. I hate them slightly less...