BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Multimedia message

Wow it seems like forever since I last posted. I've been meaning to post for awhile now but lifes been way to buisy lately. Some of family usually goes to Take 5 and B&N on Tuesdays and the last couple of weeks I haven't had time to go with them. So today I desided I would make time so I can go. And go figure :( none of them ended up going to B&N. Arrgh. Whatever. So ya I'm just setting here at B&N all alone. My belly hurts from the cheesecake I ate. Hmm I guess I should just go home. Kind of a waste of the evening. I thought I would atleast try doing a post from my phone and see how if it would work. Oh ya! After having a realy nice October it finaly snow. My VW doesn't do well in the snow so I'm driving Yukon now. All the snow and having to drive the Yukon brought back memories of going boarding and other things. It made me kind of depressed :(. Oh well... I realy hope this post works from my phone. otherwise that was a complete waste of a half hour :).

0 comments: