BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I started this post a couple weeks ago but I never got around to posting it until today.. Anyhow there just some pictures from my short hunting trip with Dad and Jock.


My new toy!!! :) Its pretty sweet!!
This was the first time Jock got to do some real four wheeling. I think he liked it..

With all the fall colors it was unbelievably pretty out..



LOL This is funny.. Jock said he had to be relaxed when he goes to the bathroom... So he spent half an hour building himself a toilet.. The stick with the tp on it was my idea :)

He said it worked really good.. I guess the half an hour was worth it to him..
Here's our dinner that jock shot for us... We seasoned it with stuff we got out of our MREs.. Jock was the chef and it turned out tasting pretty good..





Needless to say we didn't get a moose and went home (thanks to dad and jock) a day early but we still had fun..




2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Nice pictures, Jord.

Chord said...

I liked that toilet. Hahahah