BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hmm... What Have I Done!!!

Okay ya i started a blog but i doubt it's going to last very long. So you all are probably wondering why I started one. Well umm ya? I'm still trying to figure that out... I guess its because every once in a while a get this hair brained idea about something i would like to post.. Well to be truth full the real reason is to help a certain friend who lives in PA from haven withdrawals from me and going into deep deep depression... :-) Sorry you hafto live in PA dude, but im here for you.. (Hence the blog address) Anyhow as you can see I'm really into hockey and a big Sid the Kid fan.. (If you don't know who that is then you live a sad life)!! So that's most likely what will be posted about on my blog... So yeah to most of you out there this blogs going to be a real bore... Okay enough writing my heads starting to hurt, and i hate going to other blogs where some person just did a post that's like ten paragraphs long. So I won't do that to you... Who's got time for that anyway.. Well i better start working on another post of hunting pics before Sam starts bugging me again.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felt sorry for you cause you're not getting any comments so just thought I'd let you know you're doing a good job of meeting your goal of being the lamest blog ever. There are two things keeping you from it though. The title, very cool, and the quote. :)